Its fantastic when new families and swimmers join the Casey TigerSharks. Here are the steps and handouts for new swimmers interested in joining our club.
- Download the Squad Information Sheet with schedules and fees, confirming that a number of times match suitability. Swimmers are likely to be swimming across both Casey RACE (Cranbourne) & Casey ARC (Narre Warren).
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com to organise a tryout. Be sure to include the following information:
- Swimmer's Name & Gender
- Swimmer's Date of Birth
- Current Swim School/Squad/Club
- Are they New, or are they a Current (Transferring) Swimming Victoria Member
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your E-mail.
- Our Recruitment Officer will then contact you to coordinate the tryout.
- After the tryout, the Coach will advise which squad is appropriate for your swimmer, and will offer your swimmer a chance to train in your selected squad for a session for free to see if it suits you. Please check training times again, confirming that your swimmer will be able to attend.
- Make sure your swimmer has the required equipment for each squad. Goggles, kickboard, fins, pullbouy, equipment bag. Talk to your Coach for correct sizes and recommendations.
Any further questions??