10 April 2013
Day 3 saw more additions to the Team's pot of gold with Jemma winning the 15 yrs 50 Free and the Girls 16 years/under 4 x 100 Free relay team joining the gold rush.
A summary of finals action is as follows:
- Lachlan McLeish - 17/18 yrs 200 Free - 6th
- Sebastian Cumins - 16 yrs 100 Back - 7th
- Alexandra Good - 15 yrs 400 Free - 9th
- Sian Whittaker - 15 yrs 400 Free - 10th, 15yrs 50 Free - 11th (1st Emergency)
- Emily Zukic - 17/18 yrs 200 Breast - 4th
- Hamish McDougall - 16 yrs 400 IM - 4th
- Jemma Schlicht -15yrs 50 Free - Gold
- Girls 16/U 4 x 100 Free Relay (Jemma Schlicht, Sian Whittaker, Alexandra Good, Phoebe (Rico) Dammersmith) - Gold
- Boys 16/U 4 x 100 Free Relay (Hamish McDougall, Leo Wong, Lachlan May, Carlos Berbia) - 16th
The main photo for this website article features two of our POSPS (Raelene and Tracey) - now known as POSP 1 and POSP 2. The following is an update of their enthusiasm for the team...
"It can be done, it can be done, they can cheer anything, anything, anything under the sun, if your nerves are getting nervous and your team is topsy tervous, they are always at your service, POSP 2 and POSP 1" ...sincere apologies to Dr, Suess!
SP Medal Count Gold 5 Silver 1