30 March 2017
Help needed! We are in need of assistance with Meet Manager for our club run meets. If anybody would like to attend the free workshops below and pick up this skill it would be fantastic!
Please think seriously about volunteering! Thank you so much.
MEET MANAGER TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Swimming Victoria will be conducting two training workshops over the next couple of months, a Beginner and Advanced workshop.
Meet Manager for Swimming is the most widely-used swimming management software in the world and is predominately used throughout Victoria to run swim meets. The Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre use Meet Manager to run meets as do Swimming Victoria and many Victorian clubs for all meets.
Meet Manager for Swimming offers you comprehensive solutions for every aspect of organising a meet. It has been specifically designed to make running the meet easy and efficient.
Beginner Workshop: Thursday 13 April 2017
This workshop is designed to aid a new user in setting up and running a swim meet using Hy-Tek Meet Manager.
· Setting up Meet Manager to run an event
· Creating a Team Manager entry file for export
· How to import a Team Manager File
· How to import entries from the online system
· Meet day operation of Meet Manager (running an event)
· Demonstrations & questions
Advanced Workshop: Wednesday 10 May 2017
- Setting up Reports
- Running Heats and Finals and different scouring options
- Opening it up to questions and queries from participants
- Demonstrations & questions
These training workshops would be most beneficial to school teachers, club volunteers and personnel responsible for conducting swim meets.
Venue: Swimming Victoria Boardroom, MSAC, Level 3, Aughtie Drive Albert Park
Time: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Cost: Swimming Victorian Members FREE – Non Members $50.00 (SV will invoice on receipt of registration)
CLICK HERE to register