- The aim of this squad is to improve competitive swimming technique, skills and fitness.
- All District Squad members must be ACTIVE competitors with Bayside Swimming Club (within two months of joining the squad) and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the District Squad coach.
- Swimmers aged 9 are encouraged to attend three pool sessions with two required.
- Swimmers aged 10-11 are encouraged to attend four sessions with three pool required.
- The Friday PM dryland session is a compulsory session.
- All training sessions will be held at Bayside Aquatics, Mentone unless otherwise stated.
*Dryland – A dryland program based on functional athletic development will be incorporated before every training session. The extended session on Friday evenings is compulsory.
Standard Training Schedule