- The aim of this squad is to improve competitive swimming technique, skills and fitness.
- All District Squad members must be ACTIVE competitors with Bayside Swimming Club (within two months of joining the squad) and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the District Squad coach.
- Swimmers aged 10-11 are encouraged to attend four sessions with three pool required.
- Swimmers aged 12+years OR swimmers that have been members of District Squad for at least six months are required to attend four pool sessions.
- Swimmers must maintain a MINIMUM monthly attendance of 85%.
- The Friday PM dryland session is a compulsory session.
*Dryland – A dryland program based on functional athletic development will be incorporated before every training session. The extended session on Friday evenings is compulsory.
Standard Training Schedule