- The aim of this squad is to qualify for and be competitive at the Victorian State Age Championships level.
- Training focus is on developing all strokes and skills across all distances.
- All State Squad members must be ACTIVE competitors with Bayside Swimming Club and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the State Squad coach.
- All Swimmers are required to attend five pool sessions and two dryland sessions.
- Swimmers must maintain a MINIMUM monthly attendance of 85%.
- The extended session on Friday is compulsory.
Standard Training Schedule