- The aim of this squad is to qualify for and be competitive at the Victorian State Age Championships level.
- Training focus is on developing all strokes and skills across all distances.
- All State Squad members must be ACTIVE competitors with Bayside Swimming Club and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the State Squad coach.
- Swimmers aged 10-11 are expected to attend four pool sessions and one dryland session.
- Swimmers aged 12-13 are expected to attend five pool sessions and two dryland sessions.
- All training sessions will be held at Bayside Aquatics, Mentone unless otherwise stated.
*Dryland – A dryland program based on functional athletic development will be incorporated before every training session. The extended sessions on Thursday/Friday are compulsory.
Standard Training Schedule