- The aim of this squad is to be highly competitive at the State level with a goal of achieving Age National qualifying times.
- All Performance Squad members must be members of Bayside Swimming Club and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the Head Coach.
- Swimmers (12-18) are expected to attend all eight session but must attend a minimum of six compulsory pool sessions with participation in at least four of the morning sessions and a goal of attending at least once per day.
- All training sessions will be held at Bayside Aquatics unless otherwise stated.
- The three specialist dryland sessions are compulsory.
*Dryland – A dryland program based on functional athletic development will be incorporated before every training session.
Standard Training Schedule