HIGH PERFORMANCE SQUAD
- The aim of this squad is to be highly competitive at the Age National, Open National and International level
- All High Performance members must be members of Bayside Swimming Club and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the Head Coach
- Age Group swimmers are required to attend pool sessions and three compulsory dryland sessions.
- Swimmers must maintain a MINIMUM monthly attendance of 90%
- Open swimmers must attend a minimum of six compulsory pool sessions
- Year 12 swimmers must attend a minimum of six pool sessions January-August
- Swimmers must participate in all training camps.
Standard Training Schedule