HIGH PERFORMANCE SQUAD
- The aim of this squad is to be highly competitive at the Age National, Open National and International level.
- All High Performance members must be members of Bayside Swimming Club and participate in the scheduled swim meets in consultation with the Head Coach.
- Swimmers must attend a minimum of eight compulsory pool sessions and three compulsory dryland sessions (Year 12 or 19+years swimmers must attend a minimum of six compulsory pool sessions).
- All training sessions will be held at Bayside Aquatics unless otherwise stated.
- Swimmers must participate in all training camps.
*Dryland – A dryland program based on functional athletic development will be incorporated before every training
Standard Training Schedule