The new competitive swimming season has commenced and Bayside Swimming Club would like to extend a warm invitation to join our membership for the 2018/2019 season.
Bayside Swimming Club is one of the largest, fastest growing and energetic swimming clubs in Victoria. The club is renowned for developing junior swimmers and has enjoyed success at both Victorian Championship and National Level. The club adopts a nurturing philosophy to developing swimmers, which focuses not only on development in the pool but also on personal development.
We welcome swimmers of all ages and levels and encourage them to register so they can enjoy the many benefits of membership.
- Allows you to compete at any swim meet.
- Registers you with Swimming Victoria – the governing state body.
- Covers you for insurance at any swim meet endorsed by Swimming Victoria.
- Gives you access to progress through the squad levels and benefit from the professional coaching network.
- Provides revenue for Bayside Swimming Club to reinvest back into athlete development.
- Ensures eligibility for State and National Teams / Development Camps.
- Ensures eligibility for Club Champion.
- Ensures eligibility for Club trips and camps.
Club membership for 2018/2019 runs for twelve months from July 1st 2018.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR 2018 – 2019:
- Category 1 – Swimmers 11 years and Under $164
- Category 2 – Swimmers 12 and 15 Years $264
- Category 3 - Swimmers 16 & Over $251
- Category 4 - First time members 9-12 years $120 (no club fees)
- Non Swimmers, Parents - $60
If you would like to speak to us about the suitability of Bayside Swimming Club for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Bayside Swimming Club.