Under the instruction of Head Coach, Peter Carswell, our swimmers are going from strength to strength.
Peter is backed up by a team of passionate coaches who share his philosophy, commitment to quality and success in the pool, and the team will help you achieve your goals.
In recent times, our swimmers have meet a number of their competition goals, including, but not limited to:
- State Age Long Course finals and medals
- State Age Short Course finals and medals
- State Sprint Finalists and Medal winners
- Multiple National Age Times
- Competitors at National Age Open Water Titles in Queensland
- Competitors at the New Zealand Short Course Championships
- Multiple top 10 finishes at Victorian State Open Water Championships
- Growing number of State Qualifiers
- Victorian State representation at the School Sport Australian Titles
- Multiple final, medal winners and champion All Junior competitions
- School Sport Victoria finalists and medal winners
So do you want to be part of the success? Then don't be shy, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the pool!