Thinking of joining?
What is the first step?
The first thing to do is to contact Head Coach Angus Barnes at email@example.com or 0477 206 488. He will arrange to assess your swimmer and talk to you about squads and the Flyers Swim Team.
How to Join
If you are a transferring swimmer from another club, or you have queries please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership at the Flyers Swim Team is facilitated by the following steps which include setting up payment of coaching fees, registering with the Flyers Swim Team, Swimming Victoria and Swimming Australia and joining PARC Frankston as an Aquatic member. Please note that registration is compulsory and the full fee is due on joining. Registration is renewed each year on 1st July and Swimming Australia and Swimming Victoria do not offer a pro rata rate regardless of when you sign up.
Step 1 - Payment of coaches fees
Flyers Direct Debit Form
Flyers Coaching Fee Schedule
Flyers Coaching Fee Policy
Please download and complete the Direct Debit Form (which can be completed with a PDF filler such as adobe or alternatively printed and filled in by hand). Once completed please either scan or photograph and email to email@example.com
Step 2 - Registration
See ‘Schedule of Flyers Registration Fees’
This year’s fees are included at the above link. Fees include the registration for the club, Swimming Victoria and Swimming Australia. Registration insures you can enter meets and have insurance cover when training, racing or any other sanctioned club event. It is an annual payment and is processed online via Swimming Victoria's ‘Swim Central’ portal.
The club requires that all swimming families have one parent join as a member (dry member category) along with their swimmer(s).
TIP - Swim Central works best from a computer, not a mobile device.
To register on Swim Central complete the steps below
To create an account,
- Access Swim Central on the above link and click ‘sign in’. Follow the steps to create an account for yourself first as a parent and then add your swimmer by creating a family group..
Purchase your parent Membership
- Go to your Parent homepage by selecting the icon with your name under it.
- Head to the 'Shopping icon' on your (parent) homepage.
- Type ‘Flyers Swim Team’ in the search box to bring up our clubs membership options.
- As a parent you will need to purchase the ‘dry member’ package.
Purchase your swimmers Membership
- Return to your family group by clicking on the family icon in the top right hand corner on the Swim Central site.
- Now Select the icon for your swimmer’s (dependent) home page.
- Type ‘Flyers Swim Team’ in the search box to bring up our membership options and purchase the ‘swimmer’ package relevant to their age.
Step 3 - PARC
All members of Flyers must join with an Aquatic Membership at PARC. This does give you free access to the car park, water slides and the pool. We ask that you talk to Reception about joining as there are many different options available which will differ between families.
Once completed you will be sent an email with details on how to sign-up to the Flyers website.
Access to the website enables you to view your swimmers times, sign-up for jobs at events and access further club information.
If you have any problems please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on pool deck!